Studies show that dry eyes are one of the most common eye problems throughout the United States. Dry eyes are caused by a lack of quality tear production, and are most common in both men and women ...View Article
The Eye Doctors: Eye Care Services for Tampa and New Port Richey, FL
Welcome to the official website for The Eye Doctors, your source for high-quality eye care in Tampa and New Port Richey, FL. Whether you are concerned about your vision, need a new pair of glasses or contacts, or simply need a a trusted eye care center to support your family's everyday eye health and wellness, our dedicated team of optometrists and opticians can serve as your trusted advisors for life.
Our clinic offers a wide range of eye care services to help you and your loved ones enjoy a higher level of eye health and visual acuity. These services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams - Regular comprehensive eye exams are your first-line defense against any eye diseases or disorders that might endanger your vision, including glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and retinal problems. Our advanced diagnostic techniques can detect these problems in their early stages so we can administer the appropriate treatment as son as possible. Vision testing is another essential element of a comprehensive exam. We can check your eyes from refractive errors and write a prescription for corrective lenses if necessary.
- Dry Eye Treatment - Dry eye syndrome is something of an epidemic in this age of widespread, constant computer use. Dry eyes may also be associated with a bacterial eyelid irritation known as blepharitis. We can diagnose the cause of your dry eyes and prescribe advanced treatments such as BlephEx to relieve irritation.
- Pediatric Eye Exams - School-age children, toddlers and even infants can benefit from eye exams, especially since vision is critical for mental development and learning. We can test your child's eye function and coordination from a very early age, while also watching for signs that your child may need corrective lenses.
- Eye Disease Management - If you're diagnosed with an eye disease, you'll be glad to know you have The Eye Doctors on your side. Glaucoma, for instance, can often be controlled through the use of medicated eye drops, while some types of macular degeneration respond well to injections of medication. We also treat acute infections such as conjunctivitis (a.k.a. "pinkeye").
- Corrective Lenses and Optician Services - If you need corrective lenses, you can get them right here at our facility, whether you're getting simple eyeglasses, multifocals, soft contact lenses or rigid gas permeable contacts. We even offer Ortho-K, a remarkable contact lens technology that reshapes your cornea at night for terrific lens-free vision during the day! If you're getting glasses, our optician service offers a range of beautiful designer frames, fitting your new glasses with utmost accuracy so you can be delighted with both your vision and your looks.
Get to Know The Eye Doctors
If you're in the market for excellent eye care in Tampa or New Port Richey, FL, you owe it to yourself to contact The Eye Doctors. See for yourself why we should be your eye doctors!
WE'RE THE 2013 TAMPA SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR!
THE EYE DOCTORS HAS TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Dr Teske actually takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns. His office has a great selection of frames to choose from. Definitely go there if you need a smaller frame or have trouble with finding the right contacts!